Founded in 2005 and located in Seoul, Korea
Started as a national member board of ISTQB®
Responsible for the “KSTQB Certified Tester” scheme worldwide
Responsible for the “ISTQB® Certified Tester” scheme in Korea
A leading organization for Certification of Professionals in Software Testing in Korea
We also try to connect local Software Testing communities with those of international ones sharing the knowledge and skills in the field of Software Testing.
We are responsible for the accreditation of ISTQB® training providers in Korea and periodically audit training materials and trainers for their qualifications.
We organize, take part in, and support both local and international Software Testing related events, such as conferences, seminars and other meetings connecting testing communities with academia as well as the industry.
For enquiries, please contact us here.
1. Promotes the value of software testing as a profession to individuals and organizations
2. Helps software testers to be more efficient and effective in their work, through the certification of competencies
3. Enables testers to progress their career through a Professionals' Code of Ethics and a multi-level certification pathway that provides them with the skills and knowledge they need to fulfil their growing responsibilities and to achieve increased professionalism
4. Localizes the Testing Body of Knowledge (TBOK) in order to expand, and for local testers to be certified easily
5. Continually advances the TBOK by drawing on the best available industry practices and the most innovative research, and we make this knowledge freely available to all
6. Accredits training providers in accordance with the criteria set by ISTQB® to ensure consistent delivery of the TBOK
7. Encourages local testers to take part in the pen international community, committed to sharing knowledge, ideas and innovations in software testing
8. Fosters relationships with academia, government, media, professional associations and other interested parties